The Young Scholars on Indian Studies Association (Association des Jeunes Etudes Indiennes AJEI) is pleased to open the call for the organization of the 21st edition of the International AJEI Workshop.
The Workshop has to be held in South Asia, with a local institution (university or research center) and must be organized by a team of PhD students and/or Post doctoral candidates. The workshop will take place during the spring 2019.
The deadline for application is 31st October. Application has to be sent at email@example.com
It must include (2 pages maximum) :
– A brief description of the topic with several possible sub-topics covering a large range of disciplines from social sciences and humanities
– A présentation of the team: minimum 2 organizers (doctoral and/or post-doctoral )
– An institution in South Asia where to host the workshop with all the technical support (Universities or Institutes of research).
The format attended is a three day workshop with:
– Opening lectures
– Daily presentations of young researchers papers discussed by senior researchers and organized in panels
– Methodological workshops.
Once the project will be validated, the team will be in charge of the entire organization of workshop including:
– Call for proposal and selection of the participants
– Invitation of the discussants and senior speakers
– Found raising among the AJEI partners (using the existing protocol)
Each and every tasks will be coordinated with the members of the AJEI board.
Please have a look at the supporting documents from previous editions checking the page http://ajei.hypotheses.org/category/evenements/ateliers-jeunes-chercheurs
Don’t hesitate to contact the board for any further informations concerning the organisation of the workshop or if you want to join the association: contact firstname.lastname@example.org